Where DATA, VALIDATION, & ANALYTICS converge
vExchange is your only EDI
• Comprehensive Proprietary Data Standard – 5000+ unique fields and 178 record types
• Intelligent Databases – field-level validation upon import to ensure data integrity
• Web application that facilitates the secure round trip transmission and analysis of data
• Complete ETL (extract, transform, load) processing through Business Adapters
• Replaces the need to build and maintain in-application EDIs (i.e. in Collection-Master or Q-LawE)
vExchange is your last EDI
• 1 to Many – vExchange will interface with all claim forwarders
• Many to 1 – vExchange will interface with all claim receivers
• vExchange will connect to all third-party and fourth-party vendors
• vExchange will connect to all other proprietary EDIs through proprietary Business Adapters or DTPs (Data Transformation Process)
• vExchange is the future and will replace YGC
What is vExchange?… Data, Validation, and Analytics
vExchange is More Connected
• Receivers to Forwarders on its network
• Receivers to Forwarders outside the network
• To third-party vendors
• Receivers to Forwarders only on its network
vExchange – All the data, all the time
• One initial onboarding process that includes all claims means adding new client interface will be handled at the vExchange level.
• Third-party interfaces such as waterfall vendors will be available on all hosted accounts. Setting up new waterfall processes will be managed as business rules in vExchange.
• vExchange analytics include all claims data, which enables you to make intelligent business decisions to streamline your operations.
YGC – Some of the data, some of the time
• Adding each new interface will require a cumbersome mapping/onboarding process every time.
• Third-party interfaces such as waterfall vendors will be handled within the software application and requires tedious developments and maintenance.
• Analytics including KPI and reports only reflect the client portfolio, offering little guidance to you, the business owner, in making smart decisions.
The cost savings of just ONE interface — ONE interface to all third- and fourth-party vendors
- vExchange is not limited to just placements or EDI reports.
- Interfaces with third- and fourth-party vendors.
- Working with a new vendor will simply involve enabling the service.
- vExchange will provide these services regardless of how the claim was placed with the law firm.
Reduce the burden of maintaining your vendor interfaces.
Fewer mistakes. Lower labor cost.
Follow vExchange on its road to faster data validation, lower costs, and better performance.
vExchange can validate based on formatting or business rules, which can include adding up judgment components and proper pre-defined status codes used based upon pre-defined conditions.
vExchange’s data link is where all reports are built, from a treetop aggregated view all the way down to the individual claim level; performance, liquidation, and key events.
Both secure and compliant, vExchange’s data centers meet all the required security certifications – SSAE 16; PCI DSS; SOC (formerly SAS 70); SAFE HARBOR
- vExchange is simply a better way to serve Forwarders and Receivers.
- vExchange guarantees compliance for all DTP components.
- vExchange offers greater insight into your business, including data analytics on non-traditional EDI clients.
- No messy setup. You are not starting from scratch.
- vExchange simplifies the old EDI onboarding process.
- vExchange creates greater efficiency.