Where DATA, VALIDATION, & ANALYTICS converge
vExchange is your only EDI
• Comprehensive Proprietary Data Standard – 5000+ unique fields and 159 record types
• Intelligent Databases – field-level validation upon import to ensure data integrity
• Web application that facilitates the secure round trip transmission and analysis of data
• Complete ETL (extract, transform, load) processing through Business Adapters
• Replaces the need to build and maintain in-application EDIs (i.e. in Collection-Master or Q-Law)
vExchange is your last EDI
• 1 to Many – vExchange will interface with all claim forwarders
• Many to 1 – vExchange will interface with all claim receivers
• vExchange will connect to all third-party and fourth-party vendors
• vExchange will connect to all other proprietary EDIs through proprietary Business Adapters
• vExchange is the future and will replace YGC
What is vExchange?… Data, Validation, and Analytics
vExchange is More Connected
Receivers to Forwarders on its network
Receivers to Forwarders outside its network
Receivers to Forwarders only on its network
vExchange – All the data; all the time
• One initial onboarding process that includes all claims means adding new client interface will be handled at the vExchange level.
• Third-party interfaces such as waterfall vendors will be available on all hosted accounts. Setting up new waterfall processes will be managed as business rules in vExchange.
• KPI and report analytics offered by vExchange are much more meaningful when run on all claim data. It enables you to make intelligent business decisions to streamline your operation.
YGC – Some of the data; some of the time
• Adding each new interface will require a cumbersome mapping/onboarding process every time.
• Third-party interfaces such as waterfall vendors will be handled within the software application and requires tedious developments and maintenance.
• Any KPI and report analytics will only be reflecting the client portfolio, offering little guidance to you, the business owner, in making smart decisions.
The cost savings of just ONE interface — ONE interface to all third-party and fourth-party vendors
- vExchange is not limited to just placements or EDI reports.
- Interfaces with third-party and fourth-party vendors.
- Working with a new vendor will simply involve enabling the service.
- vExchange will be able to provide these services regardless of how the claim was placed with the law firm.
Reduce the burden of maintaining your vendor interfaces.
Fewer mistakes. Lower labor cost.
Follow vExchange on its road to faster data validation, lower costs, and better performance.