4. Select [Global Settings].
5. Select [SQL Server Settings].
6. Click on one of the check boxes at the top of the form and set it back to its original value.
7. Fix anything else that needs to be corrected.
8. DO NOT CHANGE THE PASSWORD.
9. Select [OK] to close the form.
10. Select [OK] and save the changes.
11. Exit vMedia and make sure the DSNX was created.
12. Go back into vMedia, select the database, go back into the SQL configuration.
13. Make sure everything looks correct in the form.
14. You may change the password at this time.
15. Select [OK] and [OK], then save changes.
16. Exit vMedia, delete any .BAK files of the DSN file.