Do you find yourself needing to re-export data to CMvX?
We’ve designed CMvX date fields to provide ease in re-exporting data to CMvX in the new release of Collection-Master 9.1D.040.
Follow these steps for an easy setup using CM EDI:
Download the CM EDI file using the link below and note the path where the file is saved.
Check Document Management [1-7-1] for documents XVXDT or XCMVXDT already existing in your documents.
If they already exist, you must alter the CM EDI file in lines 2 and 3 and adjust the applicable document names to a unique name.
Go to Import Claims from EDI File [4-2-1-1].
Select Collection-Master EDI Standard.
Locate the saved CM EDI file from Step #1.
[Enter] or OK.
There will now be two documents: XVXDT and XCMVXDT (or the unique names you set up in step# 2a if applicable).
To re-export CMvX data, follow these steps:
1. Go to Review Open Claims [1-1].
2. Enter the claim you needed to re-export CMvX data.
3. Go to Paperless screen.
4. Add Note [F1].
5. Change code to XCMVXDT, if requesting by CMvX record, or XVXDT, if requesting by vX record.
6. Locate the record that needs to be resent from list.
7. Add starting date from which the data needs to be resent.
NOTE: If you need to resend data on multiple claims, you can populate the applicable fields using Merge Pop.