It has recently come to our attention that the Collection-Master update 9.1D.024 has an issue where the Month End Attorney Balance is no longer being sent for FORDB. There is an option in the Create Maintenance File [4-2-1-4-Z-X-3] where Include Month End Attorney Balance is set to Y. The code MASLN5 should be sent for all FORDB claims.
This issue has been duplicated by Vertican and has been escalated to the development team. This will be fixed in the update scheduled for July 22, 2020.
In the meantime, there is a workaround if you need to send this code.
1. Build a list of File Numbers using [4-1-4-5] and enter the Forwarder EDI Type FORDB in the Advanced Filters
2. Create a document in [1-7-1] called XBAL
3. In the [4-2-1-6-Z-Z] Matrix add XBAL to send MASLN5
4. Go to [4-1-4-1] and input your text list of file numbers
a. Select Update Open Files.
b. Send Documents on Files in List.
c. Enter XBAL as Document, the Comment field is optional.
d. Press [F1] to Proceed.
5. Merge documents using [3-8] and XBAL will be added to the claims
The following day when you run the Maintenance File [4-2-1-4-Z-X-3], the balance information will be sent.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. If you have any further questions please email support or call 1-800-435-7257.